If the universe is chaotic and order an illusion it can be considered foreseeable that the stream of life is determined by many factors outside of our knowledge and control. I had previously attempted to corrupt the natural asymmetry of all through the imposition of order by uploading a calendar. No more I fight asymmetry; there is no calendar here, anymore.
Recent Blog Posts
- Masters Scholarships in Deep Learning & Robotics
- Some Common English Errors By Native Turkish Speakers
- Masters Scholarship 2014
- What is a PhD?
- Being a baby is a bit like playing a text adventure
- Perceiving while planning
- A tool for labelling the pose of objects in 3D monocular videos
- University of Birmingham School of Computer Science – Picture
- Project: Integration of sensing, planning and action
- CCalc/SWI Prolog/Point Cloud Library — external predicate example
- Python interface to CCalc
- 1999, revision 2